Alan Ezrin, Ph.D.
NXDC Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO
Previous co-founder of Cardiome Pharma and ConjuChem, both of which matured from start-up stage to multi-hundred million dollar market cap firms under his scientific and business leadership.
Dr. Ezrin 35+ years of experience in research and business development in both the pharmaceutical/biotechnology sectors in the US & Canada.
He holds a Ph.D. in pharmacology from the University of Miami, and serves on the Board of NX Parmagen and on the Board of Advisors for the Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center at Duke University.
Chief Commercial Officer
- 35+ years’ experience as a financial executive.
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Forensic Consultant and a Fellow at the American College of Forensic Examiners.
- Former manager at the Big 4 Accounting Firm of Deloitte
- Former Managing Partner of the accounting firm of Cooper and Cobb, CPAs.
- Former CFO of the publicly traded company Spinnaker Software.
- Consulted to numerous Companies at their start including iRobot, Northern Light Technologies and Palm Technologies.
- Graduated with high honors from Northeastern University with a BS in Accounting.
Joe Wyse, Ph.D.
Chief Operating Officer
- 28+ years’ experience employed directly or as a consultant to life science companies. He has broad strategic consulting, business development and operational experience.
- For the past 8 years, Dr. Wyse has provided consulting services to and has served in part-time CEO, COO, VP or Director roles for several startup pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, and device companies.
- Founding CEO of Coldstream Labs, a Lexington KY based CMDO.
- Dr. Wyse served as a Director at PriceWaterhouseCoopers and two startup life science companies, Aronex and LifeCell.
- Dr. Wyse holds a Ph.D. in chemistry from the University of Kentucky.